All Contents of the Site are protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under United States copyright and other foreign laws, and they are the property of the Company. A number of individual textual and visual content items are published on the Site under license from their legal owners.
By using the Site, you, the User, agree to abide by all copyright notices and/or restrictions contained herein.
You, the User may create web links to any URL on the Site, but you may not in any way exploit any part of the Site’s Contents.
Please refer to the Agreement for more details.
To Report Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, you must notify the owner and operator of this website by writing to:
c/o Room 717
41 Park Row
New York, NY 10038
and/or by emailing to:
In such case, your writing must include:
(1) a signature of the copyright holder or the entity authorized to act on the copyright holder’s behalf
(2) a description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
(3) a description of the infringing material and information that allows locating the material on the site
(4) your contact information, including your address, your telephone number, and your email
(5) a legally-binding statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright holder, her or his or its agent, or the law
(6) a legally binding statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder.
Last updated on August 29, 2011